I got several packages from AG today. I ordered Molly and Samantha's mystery books and I added in a short story book in each order to make the total over $10. I ordered Addy's Little Brother and Samantha's Winter Party. I was really looking forword to reading Addy's book b/c I really enjoy her stories. I was so disappointed. It took me only about 10-15 minutes to read and there really wasn't much of a story to it. It definetly wasn't worth $3.95. I remember when these books first came out. I was very happy that they did because I remember when I was growing up I always wished the dolls had more books than just 6 each. I really hope the other short stories are better... maybe I just read a "bad" (lack of a better word) one. Does anybody else feel the same way? I was going to order a few more with the code, but now I don't think I will. Are they all like this or just this one?